Travel Claim Form: for travel claim for outstation tours, separate forms should be filled up and properly signed for different tours for different purposes. Boarding Pass should be enclosed along with Air Tickets.
Local Conveyance form: for local conveyance within place of work
Self Voucher: In case original voucher is not available for petty expenses.
Different self vouchers should be filled up for different expenses.
Signed Leave Applications should be sent to RRC,NE
Travel Advance form for availing travel advance.



Copyright 2010, Regional Resource Center for NE States. II Hosted by National Informatics Center II Powered by Web.com (India) Pvt. Ltd. II Disclaimer